Exchange 2010 Setup issue error code ‘2147504141’ and Current version of the object is 0.0 (6.5.6500.0)
Error ‘2147504141’ while Exchange 2010 setup
I was attempting to install Exchange 2010 SP1 in my HyperV VM.
Configuration as follows:
Windows 2008 R2 SP1 OS and DC/GC
Exchange 2010 SP1
Readiness failed due to 5 requirements of IIS 3 authentication and 2 compression
Cancelled the setup and installed all IIS requirement.
Re-run the setup and Readiness passed but installation failed with the following error
“An error occurred with error code ‘2147504141’ and message ‘The property cannot be found in the cache.'”
7. Followed below steps and unchecked the Time sync from VM
- Open the Hyper-V Manager console.
- Right-click the virtual machine on which you want to install Exchange Server 2010, and then click Settings.
- On the Settings tab, click the Management section, and then click Integration Services.
- Click to clear the Time synchronization check box, and then click OK.
- Install Exchange Server 2010 on the virtual machine.
8. Restarted the server and rerun the setup.
9. Installation failed with the following error.
Property IsHubTransportServer cannot be set on this object because it requires the object to have version 0.1 (8.0.535.0) or later. Current version of the object is 0.0 (6.5.6500.0).
10. Deleted action regkey from the following registry path but no luck
Under the HubTransportRole, ClientAccessServerRole and MailboxServerRole.
11. Deleting the server object present at the following location through ADSIEdit fixed the issue.
Configuration Container > Services > Microsoft Exchange > ORGNAME > Administrative Groups> Exchange Administrative Group(Fydibohf23spdlt) > Servers