MVP Virtual Tech Conference: Exchange 2013 – DAG and Auto Reseed Recording
The recording is available here. So feel free to watch it if you missed.
-I have answered all the questions in the end of the Video.
-I am also sharing the Auto Reseed work Flow here which I could not explain during the session.
1. Detect a copy in Failed and Suspended state for 15 minutes
2. Exchange tries to resume copy 3 times with a gap of 5 minutes. When all 3 attempts fail, then it moves to step 3
3. Exchange tries to assign a spare volume for 5 times with a gap of 1 hour.
4. Exchange tries InPlaceSeed with SafeDeleteExistingFiles 5 times with a gap of 1 hour.
5. Once all retries are completed with no success then workflow stop or with success it completes the reseeding.
6. In case of no success Exchange will wait for 3 days and see if copy is still in Failed and Suspended state then starts the workflow from step 1.
-I am also adding the events here. Events
Microsoft MVP | Exchange Server