EOP / Office 365: Block Email Based on Message Content
This post is explaining the steps to block the email based on Message Content in Exchange Online Protection
Please follow the below steps to block emails based on Message Content like Subject or Body or Both.
Expand the mail flow à Rules and click on + sign
- Now you will see a list of possible rules. Select “Create a new rule” as shown below.
3. Give the name to this rule and click on more options to expand more options then Click on “Apply this rule if” then select “The subject or body”à “Subject or body includes any of these words” to block any one phrase or word in the subject or body. We also have other options to use any or all word of the subject to match with.
4. In the Specify words or phases window, add the phrase or subject this you are willing to block then click on + then click ok.
5. Now all will show next to the rule condition. We can add some more conditions if required.
7. Set the priority of the rule.
8. Click save.
To test this rule send an email with the blocked subject or body or both and do the message tracking.
Microsoft MVP | Exchange Server