EOP / Office 365: Block Recipient email address
This blog is explaining the steps to block an email address of the Recipient in Exchange Online Protection
Please find the steps to block recipient email address in exchange online protection
Expand the mail flow then click on rules and click on + sign
- Now you will see a list of possible rules. Select Restrict Messages by Sender or Recipient as shown below.
3. Give the name to this rule and click on more options to expand more options
4. Now the rule creation window will look like this
5. Click ok then click on add condition and select “The Recipient” “is this person”.
6. In the Select members window, select the recipient which you wish to block or type the email address in the check names followed by semicolon (;). If you have more than one email address then make sure they are separated with semicolon (;). Paste them all and type semicolon for the last email address, they all will be moved to add. Click ok.
7. Now all email addresses will show next to the rule condition.
9. Set the priority of the rule.
10. Click save.
To test this rule send an email from internet to the email blocked email addresses and do the message tracking.
Microsoft MVP | Exchange Server