Exchange 2010 training
So you wanna learn Exchange 2010 and don’t know where to start? Ok, here we go…
I got some emails lately asking resources to learn exchange 2010. Though I do take certification exams, I am not a big fan of learning just to pass a certification. Rather, do your learning and take the exam to see where you stand.
Here are some resources I thought of putting together to kick off your “LONG” pending Exchange 2010 learning.
1. TechNet Library: Yeah you heard it right. There is a lot in there but as the name implies, it’s indeed a library. You could just search for Exchange 2010 and start from the top. TechNet library covers topics in a way you which will let you link from one topic to another. Start off and see how you proceed and later make an agenda.TechNet Library can be accessed here
2. TechNet pre-configured VHD: You didn’t know one existed? This is FYI then… These are nothing but some pre-configured virtual hard discs you can use to build your own server and play with it. Now this is a good learning experience provided you built it as suggested in the document.VHD files can be downloaded here
3. TechNet Virtual Labs: I have mentioned this before. These are a set of pre-configure labs to give you an idea and help you explore the products. TechNet virtual labs can be accessed here.
4. Technet Webcasts: Webcasts are delivered by Microsoft program managers, product team, escalation engineers. This is all you need to be an expert. TechNet Webcasts can be accessed here
5. Subscribe to KB websites: Another good source of learning and keeping yourself updated with whats happening around the exchange world is to subscribe to websites like MAExchangeTeam.com, MSExchange.org and MSExchangeGuru.com maybe…
Happy learning. 🙂
Keywords: How to learn exchange server, How to learn exchange 2010, exchange 2010 free learning, learn exchange server, exchange server free questions